What's Real Podcast: Episode 46: Wolfman's Got Nards
Hey everyone it's episode 46 of "What's Real?"! Come hang with the guys as the usual variety of topics open the show. This week the guys cover a RIP to the late American TV legend Alex Trebek, news on some Steelers players and Covid-19, a new Joe Bob Briggs special announced, some upcoming Blumhouse film releases, Xbox One Series X & Playstation 5 console releases, a quick "Sneaker Check", and an interesting interview with Miro on the "Talk is Jericho" podcast. The NFL segment is next. As usual, the guys cover "Fantasy Football", the Pittsburgh Steelers, and this week's "WR? NFL Power Rankings". A review of AEW's latest PPV, "Full Gear 2020", is next on the slate. This segment is followed by an extensive review of the documentary "Wolfman's Got Nards" based on the beloved "Monster Squad" film. Then, it's the long-awaited return of the most explosive segment in modern podcasting, "Thursday Night Prime"! It comes back with a bang starring action film legend Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Nowhere to Run". Ed and Jared finally lose it as a gut-busting "G R' G" segment close out the show! Enjoy responsibly and thanks for listening!
- 0:00:00 - Intro: RIP Alex Trebeck, Steelers and COVID, New Joe Bob Briggs, Blumhouse film releases, Next Gen Gaming Consoles, and more
- 0:38:24 - NFL Segment: Fantasy Football Check-In, Steelers Updates, This Week's Power Rankings
- 1:17:09 - Full Review of AEW's latest PPV, "Full Gear 2020"
- 1:37:42 - Review: "Wolfman's Got Nards" (2018)
- 1:58:54 - Thursday Night Prime: "Nowhere to Run" (1993)
- 2:13:19 - Goofs R Goofs
(Produced by Cam Haldeman)
Music Credit: Gang Starr "What's Real" 2019