What's Real Podcast: Episode 73: For All Mankind
Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen! It's episode 73 of the "What's Real?" podcast! Join your boys Hey Ed, The J, and The Wizard for another EPIC 3 hour plus episode! This week's opening "Variety Hour" covers the rumors of a possible working agreement between New Japan Pro Wrestling and WWE, who's the best pro wrestler who used their real name?, the Pittsburgh Pirates committing may be the worst error ever, recent incidents occurring during the NBA Playoffs, RIP Mark Eaton, the debut of the Air Jordan 36, more "Sneaker Talk" & "Sneaker Check", a break down of an interesting article surrounding Nike, the Amazon/MGM deal, Rocky IV Director's Cut, and the Paul Brothers upcoming fights. Then it's a full review of the past weekend's huge AEW PPV, "Double or Nothing". The wrestling segments continue with a breakdown of the latest "WWE on A&E Biography: Mick Foley". Then, head on down to the drive-in with the guys. This week's "Last Drive-In With Joe Bob Briggs" covers "Train to Busan" and "Spookies". Next up is another trip to the "Darkside of the Ring" and another perspective on the Ultimate Warrior. It's the WR? review of the "Becoming Warrior" episode. As always, the show heads home with some laughs and a bunch of goofs. Thanks for listening and enjoy responsibly.
- 0:00:00 - Intro: New Japan Pro Wrestling and WWE, Pittsburgh Pirates Error, NBA Playoff Fan Incidents, RIP Mark Eaton, Air Jordan 36, Sneaker Check, Paul Brothers Upcoming Fights, Amazon/MGM deal and much more
- 0:57:49 - Review: AEW Pay Per View "Double or Nothing"
- 1:38:44 - A&E Biography: Mick Foley
- 2:00:38 - The Last Drive-In: "Train to Busan" (2016) and "Spookies" (1986)
- 2:23:11 - Darkside of the Ring: "Becoming Warrior (The Ultimate Warrior)
- 2:41:44 - Goofs R Goofs
(Produced by Cam Haldeman)
Music Credit: Gang Starr "What's Real" 2019